Christopher Hitchens - Ian Hay - Fifty Funniest Moments 2012 TV - Tommy Cooper -
4,674. Why are women, who have the whole male world at their mercy, not funny? Please do not pretend not to know what I am talking about. (Woman & Funny) Christopher Hitchens, Why Aren't Women Funny? Vanity Fair article
73,816. There is no question that women - the need or ability to be funny - is tremendously less than it is for men. Christopher Hitchens, Why Women Still Aren’t Funny
73,817. What do you mean, funny? Funny-peculiar or funny ha-ha? Ian Hay, The Housemaster 1938
73,818. 50. Pasty Tax
49. Tracking Sandy – man in horse’s head
48. Madonna’s MDMA flops/Madonna exposes nipple
47. Firework display glitch – all off at same time
46. Australian PM falls flat on face at Ghandi’s grave
45. Belly-dancing Chewbacca
44. Comedian Jimmy avoids tax
43. Sports Relief dancer Ulrika Jonsson and bloke
42. Boris Johnson drops in by zip-wire waving flags
41. Body builder’s brown body with white face
40. Queen and river pageant
39. John Terry
38. David Cameron on David Letterman Show
37. Angelina Jolie’s leg
36. Obama sings Sweet Home Chicago
35. Teacher squeezes children into Renaud Cleo boot
34. Brazilian dancing woman
33. Dancing Russian grannies
32. [Justin] Bieber vomits
31. Helen Flanagan in jungle
30. Obama election old lady interview: ‘You study it out’
29. Fan exposes himself at football match
28. Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
27. Trampoliner stunt goes wrong
26. Greek talk show Proino – man attacks women in studio
25. Politician’s bell-end
24. Adele at Brit Awards
23. Squirrel with gun
22. Tara Palmer-Tomkinson’s video and nose
21. 100-year-old bride
20. David Cameron: ‘Too many tweets make a twat’
19. Crying woman on internet over celebrity affair
18. George Osborne and band Keane on Andrew Marr
17. Bloke jumps from the stratosphere
16. Pug Dog and woman’s tit
15. Female minister with Jeremy Paxman
14. Sky Sports presenters laugh at interview with Joey Barton
13. George Entwistle at BBC
12. Clint Eastwood speaks for Mitt Romney
11. Pugsy at Britain’s Got Talent
10. Woman repaints picture of Crist
9. Rylan [Clark] from X Factor
8. Hulk Hogan is gay
7. Fifty Shades of Gray
6. George Osborne gets booed at Olympics/Cyclist’s protest
5. Rihanna and cocaine
4. Skinny man/icy pool video
3. Prince Harry nude video
1. Gangnam Video Fifty Funniest Moments of 2012, Channel 4
40,122. ‘Did you think I was funny?’ Tommy Cooper asked the Queen.
‘Yes, very funny, Tommy,’ replied the Queen.
‘Did your Mother think I was funny?’ Tommy asked.
‘Yes, she laughed non-stop,’ said the Queen.
‘Would you mind if I ask a personal question?’ Tommy asked.
‘No, you can ask, but I am not be able to answer,’ the Queen replied.
‘Who are you supporting in the Cup Final?’ asked Tommy.
‘Neither, I am impartial,’ said the Queen.
‘In that case,’ said Tommy, ‘do you mind if I have your Cup Final tickets?’ (Football & Comedy & Ticket & Funny) Cooperisms website, Tommy Cooper at Royal Command Performance