136,944. Using 18,000 dynamite charges which were set up across Oak Island’s eastern half, a virtual underground map was created down to a depth of 300ft. The Curse of Oak Island s7e21: A Leaf of Faith
136,945. An anomaly matching the 13-ft diameter of the original Money Pit as reported by Daniel McGinnis and his two friends when they discovered it in 1795 – could the team have finally pinpointed the original treasure shaft? ibid.
136,946. If this stump [cork oak] is actually from a Portuguese tree, how did it come to be on Oak Island? ibid.
136,947. The team is about to begin digging at the very same location where Robert Restall senior [1960s] believed the original Money Pit would be found. ibid.
136,948. A pickaxe found approximately 90-feet deep in what the team believe could be the original Money Pit. ibid.
136,949. ‘We start pulling up some very impressive timbers … hand-cut.’ ibid. Gary
136,950. These timbers appear to be carved with Roman numerals just like those found on the U-shaped structure unearthed last year at Smith’s Cove, a structure that was scientifically proven to have been built in 1769 … Could Terry Matheson’s theory be correct that the Roman numerals carved into the hand-hewed timbers actually served as an instruction guide to the original builders of the Money Pit treasure shaft? The Curse of Oak Island s7e22: Marks X the Spot
136,951. A large metal plate has just been removed from a depth of 160 feet in the RF1 shaft. ibid.
136,952. It’s long been a mystery how Ball, who came to Oak Island in 1786 as a simple cabbage farmer, ended up as one of the wealthiest land owners in Nova Scotia. ibid.
136,953. From a secret tunnel connected to the former home of Samuel Ball to promising new evidence that they’ve finally located the original Money Pit. ibid.
136,954. A void almost 200 feet deep in the Money Pit area: is it possible that the large obstruction was once again pushed out of the way? The Curse of Oak Island s7e23: Timeline
136,955. Gravel from nearby H8: could it be the same gravel that the team used last year to shore up a dangerous sinkhole in the ground beneath the drilling equipment? ibid.
136,956. Does the Fellowship still think there’s something here to find? ibid. Marty in the War Room
137,356. From credible jaw-dropping discoveries to heart-warming moments … Oak Island’s top 25 moments you never saw … The Curse of Oak Island: The Top 25 Moments You Never Saw … Blaze 2020
137,357. 25) The original personality interviews: Marty and Rick Lagina had never been on television before; no-one knew what they or members of their team even looked like … ibid.
24) The Spanish Object: an object so mysterious even Gary couldn’t make out what it was … They had discovered many other Spanish objects … ibid.
23) Mysteries of the Museum: Island historian Charles Barkhouse thought it [series 1] might be a good opportunity to give them [junior team members] a crash course of some of the artefacts that had been found up till that point … ibid.
22) Rick & Dave stuck together: filmed during series one when Rick and Dave were trying to drain a marshy area near the swamp … ibid.
21) The stone compass: the brother’s efforts to build a megalithic structure … ibid.
20) Jack and Dave go shopping: Dave Blankenship got more than he bargained for … ibid.
19) The Rochefoucauld archive: During series 5 Rick, Alex and Peter travelled to France … ibid.
18) Going for a dip: a glimpse of what can happen at the end of a day’s work … ibid.
17) Dan’s reunion [with] Gerald Dory: ‘10x: is that still going?’ … ibid.
16) An Oak Island hero: Dan Blankenship brought a special visitor to the island … ‘His dad was here in 65 when they had the accident ...’ ibid.
15) The Restall visit: Lea and her brother had a private chat on the island … ibid.
14) Dan’s ancient shoes … ‘found on the western side of the island …’ ibid.
13) Saying goodbye to Fred Nolan … Fifty years working on Oak Island … ibid.
12) The thermal drone: in series 4 Craig Tester invited John Frost to fly a drone equipped with thermal cameras over the swamp … ibid.
11) The rod in the stone: Series 6: A strange stone with several holes drilled into it … ibid.
10) Ross Valory’s journey [bassist with rock band] … ibid.
9) FDR’s letter …The letter was written by President Roosevelt to Irwin Hamilton … ibid.
8) Making a wish: Rick and Marty received a request from a Make a Wish Foundation … ibid.
7) The bones live again … series 5: they discovered centuries-old bones … human bones … One of the bones belonged to a Middle Eastern female … ibid.
6) 10-X enhanced: video recorded 1971 … ibid.
5) The mystery of Samuel Ball … had become one of the richest landowners in Nova Scotia … ibid.
4) The return of Samuel Ball’s family … ibid.
3) The Dean brothers’ visit … ibid.
2) Dan’s 95th birthday party … ibid.
1) Marty’s musical moment … ibid.
137,536. ‘The elusive chase for the shiny gold thing begins once again.’ The Curse of Oak Island s8e1: Remote Control, History 2021, Rick
137,537. It’s the start of another year on Oak Island. But unlike any other in the centuries-old search to find the incredible treasure. This year’s progress is hampered by the deadly Covid-19 virus which has rapidly spread to every corner of the world. ibid.
137,538. C1: … Professional diver Mike Huntley and his team in the hopes of locating a mysterious gold object they believe could be located somewhere in the shaft. ibid.
137,539. ‘What is the swamp anomaly that Doctor Spooner has rendered an opinion about?’ ibid. Rick
137,540. Could this be further evidence of human activity in the swamp? If so, who built it? ibid.
137,637. A drilled stone just north-east … of the Money Pit … another near Smith’s Cove … A number of surveyors and treasure hunters including the late Fred Nolan have found similar surface markers across the island believed to be part of an elaborate treasure map. The Curse of Oak Island s8e2: The Boys are Back Out
137,638. These pieces of leather bookbinding support a number of ongoing theories that the Oak Island treasure might not only consist of gold and priceless artefacts but equally priceless historical documents. ibid.
137,639. Although tar may have been made on Oak Island for the purpose of waterproofing ships, it has been speculated that the unique placement of a pine-tar kiln on Lot 15 was most likely for the purpose of weather-proofing some kind of underground tunnel or shaft. ibid.
137,640. ‘What first brought the people to look at the Money Pit was a light at night.’ ibid. team
137,736. The Swamp: images from an aerial photograph taken in 1945 may indicate the presence of a mysterious tunnel or searcher shaft. The Curse of Oak Island s8e3: If the Ox Shoes Fit
137,737. ‘Some sort of an oxon trail that leads between the paved area inside the swamp to the Money Pit.’ ibid. Jack
137,740. While searching just west of the peculiar stone structure, Gary and Jack discovered a rigging axe commonly used on ships dating back to the seventeenth century. The Curse of Oak Island s8e4: Alignment
137,741. A core drilling programme with representatives from Choice Sonic Drilling. This will entail drilling a number of boreholes along a strategic grid in the hopes of locating the original treasure shaft first discovered in 1795, and the fabled vault believed to be contained within it. The Curse of Oak Island s8e5: The Master Plan
137,742. Could Steve’s assessment that this rock is in fact the west anchor be correct as noted on the Templar map? ibid.
137,910. As an expert in map-making, Erin suspected that these anchors might actually be boulders left as markers on a master-grid leading to the location of the Money Pit treasure vault. The Curse of Oak Island s8e6: Seaing is Believing
137,911. In June of 1897 while exploring the Island’s southern shore treasure hunter Captain John Welling, working under Frederick Blair, discovered the formation of large stone in the shape of a three-dimensional triangle. Even more astonishing was that the apex pointed north directly towards the money pit. ibid.
137,912. In 1861 searchers from the Oak Island Association constructed an adjacent shaft eighteen feet west of the original Money Pit known as Shaft 6 … Unfortunately, just 6 feet shy of their target, ocean water rushed through … The Curse of Oak Island s8e7: Mounding Evidence
137,913. He [Gary] and Peter have discovered evidence of another pathway used to transport cargo on to Oak Island. ibid.